Friday 4 February 2011

would you like a cup of tea?

need to write ups some delayed jobs?
bringing your "baggage" from the office?
needs to pull your self together in front of your laptop instead of enjoying wild friday night?

pissed no more!
lets sit by the window
collect our thoughts and
sip this warm african mint tea
(i am sorry if that understated this chuncky sponge vanilla cupcakes sitting next to my laptop - i dont mean it!)


hummmm - oh can I be careless with this boring excel ? i wanna enjoy the sunsets at Notting Hill from my big white framed victorian window!!



a cup of mint tea,a vanilla
cupcakes,and sunsets are perfect matches (but a working laptop???blimey!!)


my tires fingers pointing half of the cake toward my working neighbours =) pardon me mates!



-just humming bird,Notting Hill,London-

No comments:

Post a Comment

shout it loud bee..