Friday 11 February 2011

pseudo gypsy...

another day ...
another fucking packing day to be exact...
this is it - will be the last friday ever at Notting Hill Gate - my first place - the one that I got on my own since I came to L town...

here's lie a dream - a hope - and a little enthusiasm..
amids Victorian concrete jungle and big white painted framed Georgian Windows

text to night : 




He   "Hiya gypsy...how's your packing going ?"
Me   "me ? gypsy..."
He   "well...we are. we're pseudo-gypsy in a sense. we never settling down - and always moving-on
Me   " can I call? "
He   " sure , call me up..what's up?"
Me   "........"

He got me thinkin......

Do I really never settling down...physically, mentally, emotionally,
probably I am a gypsy re-born soul
here ...there....and everywhere..

but probably it's a good definition , that I never stumbled upon the rock and stop

I carry on only my bag and my freedom...


back to packing,sigh,01.34am, notting hill gate over looking serene ladbroke grove, London.


-just humming bird-




























2 comments:

  1. pindah kemana bok? Its good to move around, experiencing all new things. And as for your heart, i know you're gonna settle somewhere, to the arms that wide enough to hug your troubles away, to the shoulder big enough to carry your burdens. Someday, u will :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nunu. hanya pindah sepelemparan kolor hihi. terimakasih atas doa muh nunu...

    ReplyDelete

shout it loud bee..