Friday 4 February 2011

my new love: primrose bakery cupcakes

it's love at the first sight! yes, it's official.


yesterday, I was so low. thinking about going out - seeing one of my friend - talking about ideas and expectation - pretty much about nothingness.

and here we are.
on the secret areas along the little venetian canal behind the camden lock...
I just realized there's always something secretive - something hidden - something wanting to be explored and something desperately seeking to be found in London!

secret alley, narrow cul de sac, hidden mews with secret gardens! awee! I love it. it's like playing where's wally in victorian garden background. (we're aristocrat british eehh!)

finally after a cold walk with crazy wind blowed our extremely dry  face skin ...we found a little hill after we passed the canal

people call it primrose hill.
and in the cold wintery afternoon - what time is it? 4pm/ perfect...


suddenly we're facing a lil cute cupcakes shop on the hill
The door and windows frame painted in bright jumpy yellow.
The big windows displaying a layer cake , half cut lemon drizzle, and seems like just baked chocolate layer...(drooling)


we saw from a big window, old couple grandma and grandpa enjoying their cupcakes of the day with a cup of early gray  tea (with mik oh these british they are too cute!) while commenting on some pictures about house interiors...(all the love in the world  - I can see it in their eyes)


so as we entered the door - a black lady with thick brit accent said : hey darling bear with me a sec, i'll come back to you...
as my friend ask for a cup of cappucino and a mocha cupcakes, I fall for more classic ever choice, a red velvet with vanilla icing cupcakes and a cup of mint tea.(ahhhhh I want some more now!!!)


as we sat facing the old couple enjoying the afternoon gone by...I know I have found my new love. VANILLA CUPCAKES FROM LIL PRIMROSE BAKERY!!!


#addicted!!! I am afraid I will enter diabetic problem soon!


the famous yellow door - aah!



Vanilla icing - and red velvet cookies along with mint tea

view from the top of pretty primrose hill

on the display - berries of the jungle! aaaawww




me, greedy humming bird, Primrose hill, London

1 comment:

  1. This is what i called...heaven,pls take me there..well anyway i love ur blog,pumpkin..have a happy life wherever u r.wish i could b with u..luv u as always

    ReplyDelete

shout it loud bee..